Happy Monday everyone! It is time to shape up those shoulders.
The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~~ Mark Twain
Lateral Raise (machine): 5 x 20
1. Machine Shoulder (Military) Press: Elbows in, palms facing each other. 3/3 tempo. Keep the weight light and focus on keeping collar bone down and contraction
2. Side Lateral Raise w/dumbbell: come down to your sides then right back up. 12 reps (or until failure).
1. Bent Over Cable Flye – 15 method
2. Seated Dumbbell Press – 15 method
3. One-Arm Side Laterals – 12 reps (rest for a 10 second count then do 2-4 reps presses with same weight)
1. Reverse Machine Flyes – 21 method
2. Bent Over Cable Flye – 12 slow reps (leading with pinky out [neutral grip])
15 method – Find a weight that you can do eight full reps. Then find a way to get to 10 reps. Next, do 5 half reps.
21 method – 21’s are best started at the fully contracted position, lowering to one-third of the way down, then back up. If you were doing curls, you would curl the barbell to the fully contracted position then slowly lower it one-third of the way down, then back up seven times.